BOC: Remasters??

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Thu Jul 15 05:47:19 EDT 2004

Albert Bouchard wrote:
> On Jul 6, 2004, at 6:33 PM, JLoehr4299 at AOL.COM wrote:
>> Are the live albums included, or is it just the studio ones?
>> And is 'Imaginos' also included? That would be way too heavily
>> massively cool!
>
> The original plan was to do them all with the possible exception of
> Imaginos. :-( That's what I've been told. CN before Imaginos?
> Blasphemy!

Blasphemy indeed!  All things considered, the sound of the CD doesn't
seem so dreadful to me -- but there are a lot of things to be
considered.  I have a vague memory of Al saying that the original tapes
got quite a lot of wear in the making of the record, though I suppose
that may not be relevant to the remastering process.

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson