Glasters

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Thu Jun 3 04:47:38 EDT 2004

if you get the chance to se 6x7 do they are absolutely full on Bhlanga (
or however its spelt).

Very Very loud, thundering Bass , strobe tastic music

--
Iain Ferguson
Senior Technical Engineer, Networks, AOL UK

AOL (UK) Ltd.
80 Hammersmith Road, London W14 8UD
United Kingdom

email: iainferguson at aol.com

Tel: +44 (0) 117 927 8071
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7348 8007
Mobile: 44 (0) 771 266 1993

AOL UK's recommended destination for online giving: givenow.org

This email, its contents and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for
the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must
not copy, distribute, or take any action in reliance upon it. If you
have received this email in error, please notify us immediately via
telephone or fax and delete the material from your computer system. AOL
(UK) Ltd is registered in England under number 03462696, with its
registered office at 80 Hammersmith Road, London W14 8UD.