Advice on DVD media

E F des at SUPERLINK.NET
Wed Jun 9 09:10:33 EDT 2004

These two websites offer invaluable informtation on anything regarding
home DVD making:

http://www.videohelp.com/

http://www.doom9.org/

There are many articles and tutorials for the home DVD maker, plus
info regarding stand alone set top units and and discussions in the
forums.  Videohelp.com is general very 'search' friendly.

Good luck.

  --Eric