Hawkwind DVD

Dave Law dplaw at IC24.NET
Tue Mar 9 07:01:42 EST 2004

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 11:47:46 GMT, M Holmes <fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK> wrote:

>Looking at the cover of the DVD, which is Rodney Matthews "Encore At The
>End of Time", do I correctlky recall a similar picture of a band by RM
>from some time back, which in some ways did resemble Hawkwind? Or is
>that cider playing tricks again?
>
>FoFP

i seem to remember a poster that you used to be able to buy about 20 years
ago that depicted a group of skeleton like creatures playing in a rock
band, from the imagery you got the impression that they were a "heavy"
band but the big giveaway to me was that they had a sax player amongst
their ranks which i assumed at the time was good 'ol uncle Nik.

don't know if that was the same picture that you were refering to but to
my mind there was no doubt where the inspitarion for that picture came
from!
cheers
dave