HW: New Album / Single Info

mark von bargen mark.von-bargen at O2.CO.UK
Thu Mar 18 16:04:49 EST 2004

See,
Its worth sticking through all the OFF stuff - that's if you haven't
switched it OFF.
Good news indeedy

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Rik Rx
Sent: 18 March 2004 20:23
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: HW: New Album / Single Info

++   + STAR WARRIORS + ++ + + + + + +

NEW ALBUM/SINGLE: Our new album, titled "Take me to your Leader" is now
finished and is currently being pressed. A single, 'Spirit of the
age', will also be coming out soon and will be promoted on radio etc.
anytime now, so keep your ears open! We are currently finalising a promo
video for the album and single, which is set in a laboratory in space! We
will release more details about all of the above releases as soon as all
systems are GO.........

+  + MESSAGE ENDS + ++    +

www.hawkwind.com