OFF: Monster Magnet, other rubbish, usw...

Christian christian.eric_mumford at CHELLO.NO
Mon May 24 20:10:47 EDT 2004

At 00:13 19.05.04 +0100, you wrote:

>         Just for completeness here...
>
>         The Glitterhouse self-titled *CD* has tracklist as follows:
>
>Snake Dance [not the _Spine of God_ version, rougher and shorter]
>Tractor [I believe this is the same version as used  _Tab... 25_]
>Nod Scene (from The Resin Scrapers) [as `Snake Dance']
>Freak Shop USA
>Lizard Johnny
>Murder [see `Tractor']
>
>         My copy of _Tab... _ is on Caroline, and lists `Murder' as `Lord
>13' and doesn't list `Tractor' at all though it's there on the end.
>
> > There was also a second demo cassette (I believe it contained Glitterhouse-
> > era recordings of several 'Spine of God' tracks), but I don't have that
> > one ...
>
>         It might be cruel, but judging by the self-titled CD, it might not
>really live up to the _Spine of God_ versions. But then, what
>could? Yours,
>               Jon
>
>ObLP: I. E. M. - _Arcadia Son_

Oh Yes Doug and Keith,
the first s/t Mini LP and "...Tab 25" are awesome... those two and the
"Evil" EP and the "Spine Of God" CD/LP are probably the "essinshiul" MM...

..and Dave Wyndorf is a dead flying pig!

-Christian