OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock and Alchemical Radio shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Nov 27 22:34:37 EST 2004

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (November 28, 2004): We've just uploaded new shows from Aural
Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #116), and Alchemical Radio (show #75).
See the playlists below.

You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

BACK IN STOCK at the Aural Innovations CD MAIL ORDER CATALOG:
Man In Space - "For Medicinal Use Only"
The sophomore release from Belgian spacers Man In Space is a killer heavy
Space Rock blitz. Man In Space draw on various influences including prog
rock, Hawkwind, metal, King Crimson, and even shades of Neu-ish
electronica... but it's pure Space Rock. For more information visit our mail
order catalog at http://aural-innovations.com/mailord/mailord.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #116)

Alien Dream - "The Chaotic Nature Of Infinity" (from The Chaotic Nature Of
Infinity)
Alien Dream - "Demons or Angels" (from Samsara)
Space Mirrors - "It's Cold Today In Underworld" (from The Darker Side of Art)
Magic Moments At Twilight Time - "Lights Turn Blue" (from Creavolution)
Man In Space - "Bright Purple Spacecraft" (from How To Potty Train A Supernova)
Man In Space - "Psyche'd'Helli'ic" (from For Medicinal Use Only)
Achilleus - "Snabbare An Tiden" (from Achilleus)
Darxtar - "This Alien Nation" (from Sju)
Pseudo Sun - "Mutiny" (from Atomic Dogs Don't Bark)
Tom Byrne - "The Warlord Of The Air" (from Soundclick.com page)
Census Of Hallucinations - "The Big Pink Jam Sandwich" (from Census Of
Hallucinations)

Alchemical Radio (show #75)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends Terri~B and The Reverend Rabbit
from the Stone Premonitions label and features some of the best Psychedelia,
Progressive Rock, Metal, and adventurous Pop that the underground has to
offer. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site at
http://aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions

Frank Gingeleit - "Toy Island Part 1"
Paul Stephen Duffy (PSD) - "Dive Deep"
Leandra Hill - "Fear"
Jelinek Horst Attila - "Migraine"
Troy Lukkarila - "Sidewalk Preacher"
Paul Bullock - "Just A Poem"
Sputnik Weazel - "Oranges In Rooms"
Steve Power - "A Normal Man"
Superczar - "Crazy"
Thinking Plyers - "Saw You Dancing"
Steppin In It - "Perfect Crime"
Mandragora Lightshow Society - "Betty Day"
Sputnik Weazel - "Look At Those Hands"
Troy Lukkarila - "Match"
Radium 88 - "Disenchanted"
Frank Gingeleit - "Toy Island Part 2"