tBS @ The Meat Locker, Montclair NJ 10/15/04

dahl at AROS.NET dahl at AROS.NET
Sat Oct 16 15:04:58 EDT 2004

> I think it's the best Brain Surgeons show I've seen.

Excellent review, Steve.  Hopefully this was filmed for something that I may
actually get to see (since tBS will probably play in Utah about the same time
that a democratic presidential candidate wins the states delegates).  At least
we have the Osmonds!

Can you comment a bit on how Tatoo Vampire differed from the BOC version?  Was
the music totally different?  the tempo? the spitting of blood?  I was in a
band once that performed that song regulary.  Great song to play and certainly
a great show opener.

Brad