BOC: Demon Hunter comic book

Robert Pardini robert_pardini at GROVE.COM
Fri Sep 3 12:09:58 EDT 2004

I'm sure you know about the famous "Revenge of Vera Gemini" storyline in
Marvel's Defenders comic book, circa 1978. It featured a very obtuse story
but has many BÖC references.

BTW, check out this link for more comic book references:

http://www.blueoystercult.com/Media/comix.html

P.S. Presently working on Immaginos graphic novel myself. Received Albert's
blessing on the project . . .still trying to get in touch with Sandy.

Bobby