HW: Just ordered Love in Space DVD.

eddie jobson eddiejobson at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 7 07:08:42 EDT 2004

I only have it on VHS so dificult to comment. The only other footage
supposedly around is more of the Dunstable '72 gig that Silver Machine came
from and some hawklords stuff that was shown on the Top Ten programme with
Calvert that look mouth watering, but god who controls that?

Eddie.

>From: Iain Ferguson <iainferguson at AOL.COM>
>To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
>Subject: HW: Just ordered Love in Space DVD.
>Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 12:00:04 +0100
>
>Hi folks,
>
>Just ordered Love in Space from Play.com, will be arriving in a couple
>of days. Can anyone tell me if its a good recording? As must admit most
>recordings so far have not been my cuppa tea....
>
>Does anyone know where this was recorded ?
>
>Is there any Classic 70's Hawkwind film footage out there apart from the
>BBC TOTP -Silver Machine?
>
>regards
>Iain

Want to rent a quality villa in the Algarve?
http://ejdvillas.com