dr. who

Ian Abrahams ian at ABRAHAMSI.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Mon Apr 4 15:13:22 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: <GutterCat at AOL.COM>

> I think it will be The Master though... however, he has used all his
> regenerations. So how do they get around that?  I think that is something
they are
> going to have to update if they are to carry on with the Doctor Who series
with
> different actors playing the part.

I'm sure somebody on the production team with a pen and a bit of paper will
sort that one out ok :-)

> By the way... When were all the other Time Lords wiped out?
> I stopped watching when it got really stoopid, licquorice allsort aliens
> indeed!

Not on TV - in the 8th Doctor books so it may be an allusion to that
wiothout losing the audience or it may be inspired by that but for different
reasons. I think its a good move personally, and one that doesn't really
need too much backstory developed as its something that can be accepted by
new viewers with minimum of fuss really.

Abie