[OFF] Bavarian Planes (was: NIK: HW: Burg Herzberg etc.)

Mon Aug 1 15:17:57 EDT 2005

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005, Denis Regenbrecht wrote:

> On 21.07.2005, at 12:29, Keith Henderson wrote:
>
> > P.P.S.  Denis...are those your planes flying over my head here in
> > Bavaria every morning?  Or are they Ami's?
> Depends on where you're exactly. But if the planes are 30-year old
> F-4 Phantoms that smoke like a chimney, than they're definitely ours ;-)

        Not even G for Germany either ;-(

>              D'next year we'll get the Eurofighter...'+R

        They've finally made it into squadron service in Britain, so yours
can't be too far behind... Then you only have the first few years'
teething troubles while the service gets used to a new plane after the
same one for 30 years...

> np: Porcupine Tree, "Deadwing"

        Hopefully not an appropriate title :-) How's that come out,
anyway? Any reviews for it? SO far I've only been able to get thumbs up
from people who liked the Blackfield album and I found that pretty
dispensable, so I'm wondering how much I need this. What's different from
_In Absentia_ and what's stayed the same? Yours,
                                                 Jon

ObCD: Porcupine Tree - _Coma Divine_
--
    Jonathan Jarrett    "There is scarce any tradition or popular error
    Birkbeck College     but stands also delivered by some good author."