The Wright Stuff,baby, the Wright Stuff!

Pete J Howe sunboxhouse at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 4 06:23:01 EDT 2005

Hey, yes, following on from Dave Laws thread, I see the Matthew
Wright "Wright Stuff fan Club" page is really promoting the Hawkwind
single big-time, with info, photos, and urging fans of Matthew to buy it
and make his dream come true.Whatever one thinks of Matthew(and personally
i think hes great for the band)...he's certainly a big asset to sales of
the single..(not sure about his mate Vanessa though!).
And I see its still at  no 1, ahead of Oasis, in pre-order sales,at Amazon!
  It'll be interesting to hear the new studio version of "paradox" as it
was a  true highlight live, on the recent tour!
             Pete..."time for sale"(s)!!