HW: Promo Single (on E-Bay)

David Blair groups at WHIRLIGIG.PLUS.COM
Tue Aug 16 15:39:05 EDT 2005

In article <LISTSERV%2005081613220414 at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>, Mick
Davis <mickymoocher at AOL.COM> writes
>ive emailed the man a couple of times asking him to either state its for
>charity or take it off the list as 25 quid isnt gonna do much for any
>bloody charity! i was told to mind my own business- any one agree with what
>hes doing?

Absolutely. I consider selling what is after all his own property for
charity to be admirable (I consider the bands/managements reaction to it
something else entirely), and I quite agree with him telling you to mind
your own business.

--
David Blair