Astoria - Something for during the day

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 7 09:20:10 EST 2005

In case anyone is spending time in London during the day and was wondering
what to do there is a Record Fair held at Spitelfields Market (close to
Liverpool Street Station) on the day.

Starts around 8am to catch those on their way to work (me included) and gets
going mid morning to lunch.

Usually selections of promos and things you find on a car. large selections
of vinyl DVD's etc etc.

Also good pub opposite for ale (the Gun) and lunch not the best decorated
but friendly and food usually good - restaurant upstairs is in the good food
guides.

Usually some tasty Hawkwind items available.

Anyone wanting to meet up araound 1pm let me know

Steve

PS some of us are also meeting in a pub called the George just of Charring
Cross Road (where the band went after launch party) so take your choice.