Astoria

David Bottomley merlinas at BTCONNECT.COM
Thu Dec 29 06:51:24 EST 2005

> The reason they were without Deke is that he's left (again - how many
> times is that *G*) and doing his own thing with Iceberg.  The important
> thing is (and enquiring minds NTK) was Micky recovered and playing, or
> was George (Jones Jr.) still depping for his old Man?

According to Martin Ace, Micky is/was sadly (back) in hospital, so we did
indeed have George taking his place. And, I have to say, he's a very
talented lad. Deke's place has been taken by Ace's son (Josh, I think). This
was the first time I'd seen this line up of the band and was pleasantly
surprised by how good they were.

Dave