HW: Xmas single.

GutterCat at AOL.COM GutterCat at AOL.COM
Sun Feb 13 13:44:03 EST 2005

In a message dated 13/02/05 18:19:41 GMT Standard Time, GutterCat at AOL.COM
writes:

> >I ordered the Xmas single in late December 2004 but haven´t still got my
> >copy. Was the first copies sold out during the tour?

Sorry, I forgot to answer that.
The CD was sold out by the time I got to see them in Manchester. That was the
second to last show of the tour.
Couldn't make it to any of the other gigs unfortunately. The venues weren't
ideal though. I would have gone to Liverpool the night after, but an obscure
venue in Birkenhead??? We don't all have starcruisers. Some of us rely on public
transport.

It's been a looooooong time coming, but I am now disillusioned with the way
Hawkwind are operating. If indeed they ARE operating.

Come on.... tell us something! All the people who have sent you cheques...
are you going to tear them up? Return them? Send a CD? Or maybe..... make an
announcement??

Ahhh... end of rant.
I'm just going to put PXR5 onto CD. I recorded it from vinyl onto a dreaded
cassette, and nor it goes onto disc.

Hey, how about this for an idea... we have waited so long for official CD
releases. Maybe they are working on thE best for us: DVD Audio reissues of each
album, with 5.1 surround sound.

*** END OF DREAM SEQUENCE ***