tBS CDs discount on CDbaby

Ivars Doyle ivarsdoyle at YAHOO.IT
Sat Feb 19 20:07:16 EST 2005

On 20/02/2005 1.38, Jason wrote:
> At 07:31 PM 2/19/2005, you wrote:
>
>> I was buying E.S. Posthumus CD on CDBaby (http://www.cdbaby.com/) when I
>> noticed they have a 10% discount on all tBS CDs (they don't have BHoS, I
>> wonder why).
>

> If I recall, Black Hearts of Soul is avail. in Europe and through
> Cellsum.com only.
> It's on a French label, the "news" page talks about this methinks.

yes, BHoS is produced in France, but I bought it from play.com and there
are copies on Amazon too.
On Amazon UK there is a used copy for 30.48 pounds. If you consider I
paid it 10.99 pounds+free delivery (since I live in Italy, that's cool;)
... well, now I do wonder why!!!

GM
--
ID of Retribution

"Some things are worth fighting for" (JP)