OFF: Killing Joke

Nick Medford nickmedford at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 26 10:36:33 EST 2005

Anyone else go to KJ's 25th anniversary gigs at Shepherds Bush Empire? I was
there last night, and they were phenomenal. Really, absolutely, totally
incredible. It might just be the best gig I've ever been to. I've seen them
before and they were good, but nothing like that. Last night they just
seemed to be on another plane. Anyone else go? I'd love to know what other
people's experiences were. I was gobsmacked to hear someone on the Tube
afterwards dismissing it as "too contrived", I thought it was anything but.
It was being filmed and I think a DVD release is planned.

Nick