off: what hi-fi equipment do you listen to Hawkwind?

Tue Jan 4 10:47:14 EST 2005

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 Stewartbas at AOL.COM wrote:

> Thanks for planting that seed Scotto!  It's always  good to hear  from you,
> even if ya put me in the poor house with yer talk of fancy schmancey  stereo
> systems. Carl and Keith are back on line and it occured to me that you  guys all
> left the USA shortly after the Hawkwind/Limelight Lasagna  party.     Was it
> something i said? Anyone hear  anything 'bout tanya?

        Google knows all. Having used this fact to locate her again (old
e-mail address I had for her long dead) I mailed her and have this day
received the news that she is alive and well in England and says hi to
BOC-L. For what this may be worth to people... Yours,
                                                      Jon

ObCD: V/A - _Acid Jam II_
--
                Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College, London
    jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk/ejarr01 at students.bbk.ac.uk
  "As much as the vision of the blind man improves with the rising sun,
       So too does the intelligence of the fool after good advice."
       (Bishop Theodulf of Orleans, late-eight/early-ninth century)