Brain: London

Thu Jan 6 10:59:52 EST 2005

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005, Si Halley wrote:

> BRAIN SURGEONS CONFIRM LONDON DATE
> The Brain Surgeons, featuring former Blue Oyster Cult drummer Albert Bouchard and ex-Manowar guitarist Ross The Boss, have confirmed
> a date at LOndon's 100 Club on February 11. Get tickets via the Ticketmaster link at www.totalrock.com

        I believe I might be up for that. I wonder how many people I can
talk into it? Let us see... Yours,
                                   Jon

ObCassette: Nirvana - _Bleach_

--
                Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College, London
    jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk/ejarr01 at students.bbk.ac.uk
  "As much as the vision of the blind man improves with the rising sun,
       So too does the intelligence of the fool after good advice."
       (Bishop Theodulf of Orleans, late-eight/early-ninth century)