Brain: London

Albert Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed Jan 19 22:17:39 EST 2005

On Jan 16, 2005, at 3:43 PM, Chas wrote:

> I've got my ticket - can't believe it tBS in the UK at last.
> Is there going to be a meet-up before hand. For the last couple of BOC
> gigs
> at the Astoria I went to the Angel and didn't see anyone, so it would
> be
> good to see a few people and not go on my own (awwww). Is there a pub
> near
> the venue and who's going to be there? Albert  fancy meeting your
> public?

Sure. Before or after? Actually I will be taking the red-eye from NYC
the day before so I might need a nap before the show but I should be
ready to rock after, especially as we have the next day off. I vote for
after. Besides we'll have more to talk about after you hear what I've
been up to for the last 6 months. Where's the nearest pub open late?
Al