Recommendations please

Tony tony.orourke at TALK21.COM
Mon Jan 24 19:19:22 EST 2005

OK folks, I need some recommendations.  As I originally joined this list for
the BOC part of it, I feel somewhat of a pretender, not having bought a
Hawkwind CD since "Hall Of The Mountain Grill" back in 945 BC!!.  However I
feel the need to remedy this situation immediately.  If you had to choose
only five Hawkwind albums for a relative novice (I've got "Masters Of The
Universe" and "Space Ritual", which would they be?  It's my birthday soon
and I know I'll be scratching my head wondering what to buy with the Amazon
vouchers I'm bound to get.

Cheers

Tony