Recommendations please

Tony tony.orourke at TALK21.COM
Tue Jan 25 18:01:32 EST 2005

Er....thanks to everyone for recommending the following 25 Hawkwind CDs.
They appear in order of the highest number of recommendation.

Live Chronicles
Love in Space
Collectors Series Vol 2: Choose your Masques
Epocheclipse 3CD 30th anniversary set
Levitation
Palace Springs
Quark Strangeness and Charm
Warrior On The Edge Of Time
1999 Party
Alien 4
Doremi Fasol Latido
Electric Tepee
Space Bandits
ASAM
Canterbury Fayre 2001
Do not Panic
In Search of Space
It is the Busness of the future to be dangerous
Live 1990
Live 79
Live Chicago 21.03.1974
Sonick Attack
Tales from Atomhenge
The Hawklords Live
Xenon Codex

Live Chronicles must be good as it was recommended on no less than five
separate occaisions.  Epocheclipse got three recommendations.  £9 for 3cds
on Amazon looks a steal!!  Anyway, I think I'll start with the top ones and
see what happens.