OFF: Theremin bra...

Sun Jan 30 17:58:14 EST 2005

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005, Henderson Keith wrote:

> http://www.audioartists.org/video.html
>
> Could this sort of thing have a place in space rock?

        I should hope so, but if not in spacerock I imagine Rockbitch
could do something with the technology... Yours,
                                                 Jon

--
                Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College, London
    jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk/ejarr01 at students.bbk.ac.uk
  "As much as the vision of the blind man improves with the rising sun,
       So too does the intelligence of the fool after good advice."
       (Bishop Theodulf of Orleans, late-eight/early-ninth century)