HW: 2 New Simon House Remasters/Reissues with Bonus Tracks (Simon + which Bowie Stuff?)

Rich cosmicdolphin at COMCAST.NET
Mon Jan 31 10:07:40 EST 2005

I guess Cleopatra bunged him some cash and said two albums please :-)

Anyway, Trip to G9 is a very nice album indeend. I can heartily recommend
it. I'm sure the bonus tracks will be great.

It would be nice to see Simon back gigging again :-)

And while we're on the subject:

Can anyone enlighten me to which David Bowie recordings Simon is on?

Rich W

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of David Kuznick
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 8:59 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: HW: 2 New Simon House Remasters/Reissues with Bonus Tracks

What does "written to order by his record company" mean?  That Simon didn't
want
to actually do them, but they were "contractual obligation" <cue Monty
Python
theme> albums ?

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"We'll wait in stone circles `til the force comes through - lines