HW: 2 New Simon House Remasters/Reissues with Bonus Tracks

Dave Bottomley merlinas at BTCONNECT.COM
Mon Jan 31 10:13:27 EST 2005

> What does "written to order by his record company" mean?  That Simon
> didn't want to actually do them, but they were "contractual obligation"
> <cue Monty Python theme> albums ?

Well, my guess is that, Simon having contributed 'Lunar Sea' to Nik's
'Prophets Of Time' CD, Cleopatra decided that they could use a whole album
of that kind of thing & asked him if he'd be interested. Presumably they
paid for the studio time etc., so I'd guess that Simon was more than
happy to oblige.

Dave