BOC: Mention in movie review

blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Tue Jul 12 10:51:44 EDT 2005

I wrote:
>>BTW, Transmaniacon would make an excellent cover tune for any number of
>>metal acts today. Can't you picture one of these guys screaming "We're pain!
>>We're steel! A plot of knives! We're Transmaiacon..." [enter killer riff].

Doug replied:
>Radio Birdman did a pretty damn good version (only available on bootlegs),
>but, of course, they weren't exactly metal ...

I actually have a bootleg Radio Birdman LP with a live version of Career of Evil. It's called "Rock & Roll War: 1976-1978." Unfortunately, I've never seen the one with Transmaniacon MC on it.

Brian

P.S. Based on the list's discussion and enthusiastic support of Hobnobs, I bought the "plain" variety yesterday at my local Wegmans supermarket. Tasty! Though I don't think I can justify making them a staple at those import prices....