Gig Reminder: 7/17/05 expecting as many as 1000 riders!!!

Drill drill.0010.1011.1100 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jul 17 17:01:28 EDT 2005

How was the turnout?? How did it turn out?? No I could not get anyone
to drive me the 300 miles but dreamed of taking my 50cc bike to a
motorcycle rally where someone was playing a Hawkwind song. Was there
in spirit- quit smoking in honor of this. Will there be a recording of
it? I want to hear what those bands sound like- either heard of them
by this list or someone from Philadelphia.

--
Rotary Clench Mars Human Exchange & Suicide Program

- Kill All Humans