One Eyed Assassin gig: NYC 9/17/05 Dave Adams (AOS), Mike Burro,Jay Adcock (OEB

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Thu Jul 21 13:28:42 EDT 2005

Hello friends,
it is with great pleasure that I make the first announcement of this very
special one off gig!!

Although the actual name on the billing is still ambiguous ( it could be One
Eyed Bishops, or SLOTERDIJK), depending on the management's decision;( ie
for name recognition), the gig is CONFIRMED.

Dave Adams, bass assassin from 'Assassins of Silence' will be playing in a
special 'transcontinental spacerock lineup' which, also consists of Mike
Burro, Jay Adcock &  Dr. Maria Ramundo of 'SLOTERDIJK' and/or The One Eyed
Bishops.

* Maria is in permanent 'tentative' status due to motherhood etc...

The gig will take place at The Baggot Inn, Greenwhich Village, Manhattan,
New York, New York; Saturday, September 17th 2005, and will be a set of
mostly Hawkwind music, with perhaps a Sloterdijk or OEB tune thrown in the
mix. We also plan to do a certain early instrumental piece by 'The Pink
Floyd'. This event is still developing, so we can't provide you with too
many other details at this moment, other than the fact that it is definite
and confirmed. The venue URL is: http://www.baggotinn.com

Although we will be continuing to update you about the show, I advise that
you also periodically check the venue website ( especially from September 1
on ). On any given Saturday there are usually 3-4 bands, so we don't yet
know what time we will go on, or who the other acts are.
That is not up to us, so please don't contact us about getting your band on
the bill, as this is not a festival, but rather a New York City one off gig.

We are hoping to see many of the list members who live in the greater New
York/New Jersey area at this show..This will give many of you a chance to
see/meet Dave for the first time.
This is a really nice venue, and the place was packed the last time we
played there                        ( OEB 2/21/04 ).

We look forward to joining forces for this show and hope to offer you a real
'space rock spectacular'.

FURTHER INFORMATION TO BE RELEASED AS IT IS RECEIVED....MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

In future days you may also find additional information at:

http://www.assassinsofsilence.com
http://www.soundclick.com/sloterdijk
http://www.garageband.com/artist/sloterdijk
http://www.freewebs.com/oebs