OFF: Gmail (Re: NIK: HW: Burg Herzberg etc.)

Drill drill.0010.1011.1100 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 21 21:04:14 EDT 2005

The service is killer, compared with everything I've used in the past.
No Spam, alot of user control and really well thought-out automatic
organization of your messages. "Benevolently" what it does is scan
your messages and fills about 1/18  of the screen with text blurbs and
links to sponsors' pages. It's actually interesting even and hard to
even notice if you don't want to. For example right now it thinks I
like Fleetwood Mac and is helping me out by telling me where to
download "billions of mp3s".  But shortly after I started using it I
got a message from someone about a Japanese woodcut illustration and
it showed me where to buy them. Wasn't in the market, but hey, if I
was I would have looked at the vendor. For free anonymously subscribed
webmail it's way better than the annoying ghettos I've known in the
past let's say. 2Gigs storage, POP, sophisticated or plain HTML
webmail, the works and it's not even officially released!  As for what
they do for advertising if you use POP service I don't know yet since
I don't get internet for my home computer right now.

--
Rotary Clench Mars Human Exchange & Suicide Program

- Kill All Humans