OFF: Gmail (Re: NIK: HW: Burg Herzberg etc.)

Drill drill.0010.1011.1100 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 21 21:14:51 EDT 2005

Just looked and it doesn't appear they send ads to you through the POP
service. Only thing evil I've detected is they've turned me into some
kind of unpaid spokesman! It's still on "invite only" but I can't give
away invites fast enough anymore, always having 50 available these
days so anyone who wants just give me an existing address and you'll
receive a link to open an account, and soon you'll have too many of
your own to even keep track of. Watch, I'll open another one within
the next 4 minutes, hmmmm. drill.0000.0000.0010 is good. Password
Hawkwind until some jerkenhoff changes it. Load it with MP3s they all
have to be under 50MB I think.

--
Rotary Clench Mars Human Exchange & Suicide Program

- Kill All Humans