No he's not :-)

Drill drill.0010.1011.1100 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 22 15:30:02 EDT 2005

On 7/22/05, Stephe <lindas1 at adelphia.net> wrote:
> Lemmy is gone. Alan Davey blows Lemmy away. Alan is god. Who cares about
> Lemmy. He doesn't even play Space rock anymore. Last time I saw him it was
> so loud it sounded like shit. I bet Space Ritual.net sound better than
> that.
> Cheers Stephe
>
> > But Lemmy is God!

What's with that? Only heard anything that loud a few times in my life
as two motorhead shows where I was near the front, first the inability
to discern any kind of normal sound then that high pitch warbling
noise that could be some kind of ear tissue trauma.

--
Rotary Clench Mars Human Exchange & Suicide Program

- Kill All Humans