Zappa Plays Zappa

Brad Dahl dahl at WIRELESSBEEHIVE.COM
Sun Jun 12 15:23:03 EDT 2005

> Excellent, thanks Si.  Just ordered my tickets for Wolverhampton, row C.
> I wonder who will be in the band!!

I know that the bass will be handled by Bryan Beller and the drums by Joe
Travers.  These guys are one of the best rhythm sections in the biz.  They
will do more than justice to Frank's music.  I only wish I could be there
to see/hear it.

Brad, stuck in Utah

Oh yeah, those who like great instumental music should check out Bryan
Beller's album "View".  Joe plays on a few of the tracks there as well.
They are both currently on tour with Mike Keneally.  See his website for
more info.

www.bryanbeller.com