HW: 18.06.05

bernhard.pospiech bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE
Sun Jun 19 04:57:14 EDT 2005

Hi again

Made it to the Loreley gig yesterday

Great trip, great gig, great weather, geat location !

Same set as the day before
The only exception was the encore: Brainstorm (with Vega) instead of
Brainbox Pollution
They played 10 minutes longer

This gig was not as heavy as the gig the day before
Again all band members in top form and seemd to enjoy themselfs

Hawkwinds only problem on both days have 3 letters: BJH :-(((

On both days BJH played before Hawkwind (HW were the last act on both days)
and unfortunately they played longer than planed (it was a boody shit set)
Therefore there was not enough time to play a full set for HW (bloody
loudness restrictions)

So if you are angry about a to short HW set, just send a big THANK YOU to
BJH :-(((

A really wonderfull Hawkwind weekend is over
Met lot of friends (Rainer, Andreas, Alfred, Dennis, Christos, Nick Lee and
many more)
My wife went with me for the 1st time to a HW gig and was very pleased !!!
WOW !!

Spent on 17.06.05 about 2 hours backstage. Talked to Dave, Richard, Alan,
Jason and Kris. Catched some autographs.
Perhaps HW will be back in Germany next summer for the Burg Herzberg
Festival

A perfect weekend is over and I am very pleased

YES!!!

Cheers
Bernhard