HW: 18.06.05

Drill drill.0010.1011.1100 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 30 15:27:27 EDT 2005

On 6/19/05, bernhard.pospiech <bernhard.pospiech at t-online.de> wrote:
> Hi again
>
> Made it to the Loreley gig yesterday
>
> Great trip, great gig, great weather, geat location !
>
> Same set as the day before
> The only exception was the encore: Brainstorm (with Vega) instead of
> Brainbox Pollution
> They played 10 minutes longer
>
> This gig was not as heavy as the gig the day before
> Again all band members in top form and seemd to enjoy themselfs
>
> Hawkwinds only problem on both days have 3 letters: BJH :-(((
>
> On both days BJH played before Hawkwind (HW were the last act on both days)
> and unfortunately they played longer than planed (it was a boody shit set)
> Therefore there was not enough time to play a full set for HW (bloody
> loudness restrictions)
>
> So if you are angry about a to short HW set, just send a big THANK YOU to
> BJH :-(((
>
> A really wonderfull Hawkwind weekend is over
> Met lot of friends (Rainer, Andreas, Alfred, Dennis, Christos, Nick Lee and
> many more)
> My wife went with me for the 1st time to a HW gig and was very pleased !!!
> WOW !!
>
> Spent on 17.06.05 about 2 hours backstage. Talked to Dave, Richard, Alan,
> Jason and Kris. Catched some autographs.
> Perhaps HW will be back in Germany next summer for the Burg Herzberg
> Festival
>
> A perfect weekend is over and I am very pleased
>
> YES!!!
>

> Cheers
> Bernhard

Oh man, I might defect from the US soon when I run up enough debt. I'm
gonna try soon to go to Europe with an emphasis on watching a bunch of
Hawkwind and associated gigs. Daevid Allen and Arthur Brown too
especially, I hope I haven't missed a chance in America recently, I'm
staying on this goddamn list to avoid that sort of thing. Kick me off
and I just come back with another gmail account. Kick me off again and
it's gonna be a gawab account, that is if you want NSA rats around in
here.

--
Rotary Clench Mars Human Exchange & Suicide Program

- Kill All Humans