DFtR cover

Chas charlie.grant at LINEONE.NET
Wed Jun 29 17:02:28 EDT 2005

A while ago there was mention of a cover of DFtR on the TV show Six Feet
Under, noone seemed to know who it was by (or I missed it). There is no
mention of it on the FAQ though. In last weeks New Musical Express (NME)
there was a review of Six Feet Under soundtrack Vol 2 (on Virgin) - the
version is by Caesars (they who had a hit recently with a re-release of
their track Jerk It Out, used I think, on a Peugeot advert) NME described it
thus: "Caesars who, with crushingly inevitability, do the death-tastic
perenial '(Don't Fear) The Reaper'.

.......Charles the Grinning Boy.