The Mars Volta - Frances the Mute

Chip Hart chip at PCC.COM
Fri Mar 4 10:58:16 EST 2005

Ductor, Dan [NEUUS] wrote:
> I just picked up a copy about an hour ago,  I listened to first 15 minutes
> and loved it.  Although I've yet to listen to the entire CD (I work in a
> very quiet office) , it reminds me of King Crimson crossed with Tool crossed
> with Hawkwind crossed with Primus.  Can't wait to get home so that I can
> listen to it on a decent system.

        ...I really enjoy "Deloused in the Comatorium."  The only band
        name missing from the comparisons I've seen here is 'Diamond
        Head' (for vocal reasons).  They really are excellent.

--
Chip Hart - Marketing        *  Physician's Computer Company
chip @ pcc.com               *  1 Main St. #7, Winooski, VT 05404