BRAIN: Al's kit

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Mar 9 07:45:45 EST 2005

I was checking out the photo of Al's kit on the tBS cellsum pages
<http://www.cellsum.com/gearab.htm> and was trying to figure out which
cymbals are which -- the rest, like which tom is which, is pretty
obvious, though darned if I can tell by sight from the photo a 15" crash
from a 16" china, or just where the cowbell's hiding.  Anyone know?  Al,
are y'all back from Europe? :)

Cheers,
Carl

ps - my copy of _Black Hearts of Soul_ just arrived from play.com :)
I've only got 2 or 3 of my tBS CDs in the UK with me, so this fills in
the gaps nicely, as well as filling the hole I've had for hearing more
of the new lineup since the London gig :)

--
Carl Edlund Anderson
http://www.carlaz.com/