BRAIN: Al's kit

Albert Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed Mar 9 21:38:59 EST 2005

On Mar 9, 2005, at 7:45 AM, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:

> I was checking out the photo of Al's kit on the tBS cellsum pages
> <http://www.cellsum.com/gearab.htm> and was trying to figure out which
> cymbals are which -- the rest, like which tom is which, is pretty
> obvious, though darned if I can tell by sight from the photo a 15"
> crash
> from a 16" china, or just where the cowbell's hiding.  Anyone know?
> Al,
> are y'all back from Europe? :)

That's easy. I vary my cymbals from gig to gig but my china is always
the furthest to my right and the cowbell is between my small crash
(usually a 15) and my hi-hat on my left. Because I brought my cymbals
with me to Europe and because of the weight restrictions I only used an
18 crash on the left, (no small crash) a 20" ride and an 18" crash-ride
on the right and a small (17") China all the way right.
Al