Stalk-Forest

Albert Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Mar 22 06:41:20 EST 2005

On Mar 21, 2005, at 10:22 PM, gary shindler wrote:

> I'm pissed off. I got some cash and figured, hey now I'll buy the
> Stalk-Forest CD. Order it from Rhino Handmade. Never see it show up on
> my bank account. Eventually call. They tell me it's on backorder. If
> it doesn't come in within a month I'm SOL. I call a couple of days
> before the month lapses, it's still on backorder and they don't know
> when it will come in. There are 10 other orders in front of mine. I
> don't

After the first 1500 or so copies sold I was told they were going to
make it available in some stores. They are probably waiting for
returns. I know I haven't been paid for the whole 5000 yet. More like
3000 so far.

> like being strung out. If they can't sell it to me, why don't they
> &)$#&$()*#in' tell me. Did they do this &$)(#&$)( to you, Albert? Or
> did you get your own copy without the &$)(#&$)#? So, thanks for
> everybody's recommendations and no thanks to Rhino Handmade for
> displeasing a customer. Rant rant rant.

I bought a copy when it first came out because I just couldn't wait to
hear it. About 6 mos. after I got my copy another complementary copy
came. They are slow. Sorry. If you are SOL I'll sell you my extra copy.
Email me off list for details.
Al