Tour/CD...

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Mar 22 16:06:50 EST 2005

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 21:55:05 +0100, Henderson Keith
<keith.henderson at PSI.CH> wrote:

>So...um....dare I ask?  When/where's the CD going to be released?  Surely,
>*this* is the tour that's supposed to be joined up with its
>release?!  :)

Well ... on the Yahoo! list, Hawkwind just posted a request (sans
explanation) for consultation on Ableton Live (computer
recording/sequencing software).  HOPEFULLY that just means that they need
some assistance getting together the backing tracks for the upcoming tour
(which the software is apparently very good for - an acquaintence in a
band signed to Interscope uses it for their backing tracks).  But if it's
because there are issues with having used it to record the album ... at
least we're used to waiting patiently!

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com