Tour/CD...

Thu Mar 24 15:27:49 EST 2005

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005, Colin J Allen wrote:

> The Bedrock show was filmed at the Central TV studios, not Rock City.  Rock
> City is a large club in central Nottingham; lots of metal fittings and quite
> harsh PA;  a pretty grotty environment.

        Odd, my impression of Rock City has been a lot more positive than
that. Perhaps it was just the comparison to Cambridge Junction... Sounded
pretty good to me though.

> Hawkwind album release dates are silly?  Surely not;).

        I've nothing new to say there. Yours,
                                              Jon

ObCD: Gong - _Acid Motherhood_ (which I got at last the day before
yesterday and am loving)
--
                Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College, London
    jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk/ejarr01 at students.bbk.ac.uk
  "As much as the vision of the blind man improves with the rising sun,
       So too does the intelligence of the fool after good advice."
       (Bishop Theodulf of Orleans, late-eight/early-ninth century)