BRAIN: Is there a release date yet for the new album?

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Tue Mar 22 19:37:55 EST 2005

On 22 Mar 2005, at 23:37, Albert Bouchard wrote:
> So the earliest I figure is October.

Argh!  Well, so it goes.  The London gig likewise left me keen to hear
the new stuff in take-home format.  In fact, I rushed right out and
ordered _Black Hearts of Soul_ (quite useful to me even without the new
tracks, since a couple of my tBS CDs are in NY, and _BHoS_ fills some
of that gap), but ya know it's not enough :)

> Our working title is Denial of Death.
> We're impatient too! I'm ready to start working on the next one.

Oh, well, no time like the present! :)

Cheers,
Carl

--