HW: Bergen

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Thu May 5 12:12:40 EDT 2005

On 05/05/2005 16:34, SHLL (Scott Heller) wrote:
> It will not take 10 years for the
> next CD as they already have loads of stuff recorded and have finally
> after a year mastered Logic 7, which they use for all their production,
> so things can go much faster.

Heh, I had briefly looked at Logic Express 7 for the home studio, but
quickly decided it was way out of my budget (and Pro was definitely over
budget!).  I had also been looking at Cubase SE, but will probably just
start by seeing how I get on with GarageBand 2 after I pick up a
Firewire audio interface.  My trusty Roland VS-1680 is a great piece of
kit, but it's lack of interface to the computer makes many things more
complicated than they need to be these days.  Being able to plug in and
go, with a handy familiar interface where I can sketch and slice on the
fly, would really speed my dismally slow recording work up!

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson