BOC: The Old Gods Return

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Mon May 23 09:13:54 EDT 2005

Quoting Stephan Forstner <stemfors at PIPELINE.COM>:

> I was at my local library yesterday and came across a novelization of the
> movie 'Constantine'. I haven't read the Hellblazer comics

For the most part it's a really good series, ESPECIALLY the early run.  Lately
it's been a bit hit-or-miss, but it has picked up a bit lately.  Definitely
check out the early run available in Graphic Novel form.

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"I am the storm that won't be calmed, I am the calm that follows.