antidrug lemmy

Mon Nov 14 15:04:05 EST 2005

On Fri, Nov 04, 2005 at 02:29:06PM +0000, Carl Edlund Anderson typed out:
> ;) I would think merely looking at Lemmy (or Ozzy for that matter) would
> be enough to make plenty of folks swear off anything stronger than
> camomile ;)

        Ozzy much more than Lemmy I think. Granted he may be a bitter man,
but until he managed to get diabetes he was a picture of rock'n'roll
survival. I reckon most people would look at lemmy's lifetsyle, career and
his age, and reckon it was worth being built out of brick and famous for
being ugly if that's what that a lifetime of amphetamine abuse get
you. Ozzy on the other hand...

        But of course Ozzy's problem was or has been heroin, so it just
goes to show that Lemmy's right :-)

> ObTrack: "Dopamine", Iommi & Hughes.

        And I don't know Glenn Hughes's drug of choice, but he should
definitely count as another warning judging by the pictures of him on
Iommi's website... Yours,
                          Jon

ObCD: Queens of the Stone Age - _Songs for the Deaf_
--
        Jonathan Jarrett                Birkbeck College, London
                 jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk