Julian Cope on BOC

Chip Hart chip at PCC.COM
Mon Oct 10 13:23:44 EDT 2005

Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:
> Well, I meant just covering "I Am the One" in concert would be cool--
> because it's a cool tune that *someone* should be playing

        I'll second that.  It also makes another example of a
        originally-Bloom vocal that would sound great by Deb (think:
        Baby Ice Dog).  Wait, that was Bloom, right?

> ps - Roll on, Mars Volta! :)

        No joke.  Those two albums are the best thing I've heard in a
        long time.  BOC-Lers: do yourself a favor and check out The Mars
        Volta.

--
Chip Hart - Pediatric Solutions  *  Physician's Computer Company
chip @ pcc.com                   *  1 Main St. #7, Winooski, VT 05404