Space Poetry

Michael Crook m.j.crook at TALK21.COM
Sat Sep 3 06:08:25 EDT 2005

I agree - if enough of us suggest this they're bound
to check it out. I notice they also have a 'Poems on
the Underground' section. Calvert's 'Circle Line'
would be perfect!!!

Mick

--- Jill Strobridge <jill.strobridge at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK>

http://books.guardian.co.uk/news/articles/0,6109,1561332,00.html