We didnt do it ;-(

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sun Sep 4 13:37:14 EDT 2005

yes i am a sad crankhead in the aquarian age because i
have been in love...a mystic
--- BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET <dplaw at IC24.NET>
wrote:
> well can i just say that in a somewhat emotional
state i have to admit that
> this isn't going to happen. (SOTA charting)
>
> quite why we didn't get anywhere I'm not really
sure, other than the obvious
> - we didn't sell enough and conspiracy theories
should be treated with the
> contempt they deserve!
>
> i guess in a day or so I'll be able to look and see
that we have done some
> good as far as exposure for the band goes but at the
moment it is very hard
> to stomach that all this crap that makes up the
charts (with a couple of
> exceptions) can outsell a band as great as the
Hawks!

> we did our best but alas the best wasn't good
enough!

> cheers and as ever thanks
>
> Dave
>
> p.s - i'll say this whilst in a somewhat p***ed of
state of mind, but can't
> someone ban that tw*t Amphetamine Embalmer (don't
know if i've spelt it
> right and frankly don't give a sh*t)you have
absolutely nothing constructive
> to say about HW or anything else for that matter you
sad crank head and as
> for you biggoted views people like you just make me
sick, you are one sad